Army Credentialing Assistance (CA) Program
Take advantage of a great opportunity to pay for credentials that can enhance your skills and qualifications both during and after military service! The Army Credentialing Assistance (CA) Program can pay for courses and exams that lead to industry-recognized civilian credentials in an occupational area of your choice. You may use this program to enhance your skills, either in your current MOS, or in an occupation you would like to pursue when you leave military service. You can request CA funding for any credential listed on Army COOL.
Learn what CA funds on the Costs & Funding page.
Learn about how to apply for CA on the Process Overview page.
If you have questions about the CA program, contact your servicing Army education center/office. You can find a list of centers/offices here.
- Soldier CA Process Guide (how to apply for CA in ArmyIgnitED)
- Vendor CA Process Guide
- Army's Credentialing Assistance Policy
- Full Credential Search
- Approved Vendor List 15 September 2020
- Army COOL Credentials Added and Removed List 1 September 2020
- Soldier CA Brochure for Ed Center Use
- Vendor CA Brochure for Ed Center Use
- Army COOL Brochures